From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (19)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:09:19
For what it's worth, I've got a new version of the script that generates
this in the works. Of those reported here:

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 07:39 +0000, Michael Cummings wrote:
> AxKit 1.6.2 1.62
Same version, this particular script just isn't smart enough to see it :)
> Gnome2 1.00 1.023
Not sure - we have gnome2-perl-1.023 in the tree
> Net::SNMP 5.2.0 v5.2.0
silly script
> RPC::XML 0.58 1.35
The mysterious one - not sure where it's getting 1.35 from, 0.58 is really the current one...
> Test::Builder::Tester 1.01 1.02
misleading - Test::Builder::Tester was re-encapsulated in Test-Simple recently, so although there is a newer version of the module, its actually part of the Test-Simple dist.
> Unix::Syslog 0.100 0.99
Oddly enough, cpan doesn't report the 0.100 version even though it's there...
> Video::Info 0.993 0.999
0.999 was sent out without most of the module's contents - 0.993 is actually the last good copy of it.
> Total packages suspected as outdated: 19
Really packages suspected as outdated: 12. Still, better than the 100+ from a week or so ago :) ~mcummings