From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Limited availability this weekend - maybe
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:15:01
Can't go into the details, don't think anyone on the list right now would care
too much even if I could, but I'm going to be working this weekend. Sure,
I'll have plenty of free time, but depending on how things (and the reason
I'm working in the first place this weekend) my bandwidth may not exist,
ergo, nothing meaningful coming out of me. So don't take my silence as a bad
thing, and on the upside it means I may not be comitting more confusing code
this weekend :)

Also, while I have your eyes - I will try to be more verbose in my
changes/comments, sorry that I've caused such a stir with my changes these
last few days. If anything I've commented on this morning doesn't make
sense/jive, let me know, I'm so capable of making mistakes you wouldn't
believe it if you didn't see my output. I do test my changes before
committing, but that rarely means there isn't a better way of doing it.
Thanks for your patience with me, I'm still adapting to working in a group :)

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
Gentoo Perl Dev    |    on