From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] to clean or noclean
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:28:32
OK, so I added the flag for noclean because in testing, I didn't want to
rebuild the .cpan dir structure every few minutes (and therefore download
everything I had just wiped). But for "real" use, which do you all think is

-noclean - has to be invoked to prevent cleaning up the stuff we've created

-clean - has to be invoked to invoke cleaning up the stuff we've created?

There are arguments for both sides of this one, and I'm completely open.
Granted, might help if I looked at what it was we were cleaning to see if
there was anything we could trim out of the routine anyway. Thoughts?

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
Gentoo Perl Dev    |    on
gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] to clean or noclean Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>