From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] SVN
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:22:29
1 SVN changed a bit.
2
3 Differences :
4 new location : http://gredin.net/svn/gentoo-perl/
5 new storage arch - look at it to find by yourself ;p
6 Commits are emailed to the list !
7
8 I managed to change the name directly without actually deleting and
9 recreating a new repository, so revison numbers and backlogs are still
10 here. However on client side (yours) it's probably better to erase your
11 working dir and create a new one from a fresh svn checkout.
12
13 Work should be done & uploaded in the trunk directory, it's supposed to
14 be current state, whils the tags one contains release ;)
15
16 now on my way to install a better viewer ;)
19 cab
23 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list