From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] Removing pringbig?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:25:53
1 Maybe "classes" of color message - info, warning, error (a la portage)?
2
3 Now that we have colors, printbug seems kind of like bloat - same visual
4 effect could be achieved with a single color block as with the 5+ lines that
5 printbig generates - plus that would be less real estate on the screen, and
6 we'd be able to get rid of snip's disgust over setting the number of *'s that
7 appear :)
8