From: Michele Beltrame <admin@×××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl overlays
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:37:52
1 Hello Michael!
2
3 I think the Perl overlay is a great idea! I have several (non Catalyst-related)
4 ebuilds myself which are of quite general use (i.e. Imager and many others).
5
6 As far as the Catalyst overlays are concerned, the work started from some
7 ebuilds created by Daniel, but the project has now grown and been update so it
8 really has a life of its own I think. The inclusion in the perl overlay would be
9 a great achievement.
10
11 Is it possible to contribute to the repository? I'm no Gentoo dev, so I don't
12 know if it's possible for me to get commit access - you tell me. ;-)
13
14 Talk to you soon,
15 Michele.
18 Michele Beltrame