From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o, Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] mod_perl2
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:58:59
1 Grant,
2
3 Hey there, just didn't want you thinking your email had been ignored :) The
4 list is still very fresh (and I'll go ahead and apologize for some of the
5 g-cpan related commit traffic, the verdict's still out on whether it's a good
6 thing to send to the list) so we're all adapting to yet another ML :) Beu's
7 on the list and has been instrumental in recent mod_perl work, but I know
8 that when I spoke to him a day or so ago he was still recovering from some
9 hard drive badness, so it may be a day or so before he can respond to your
10 question. Last I spoke to him the mod_perl 2 series was on hold because of
11 problems between libapreq2 and apache2 - but I am so not the right person to
12 make any intelligible comments on that :) I've cc'd him on this email just in
13 case he misses the list traffic,
14
15 Mike
16