From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (61)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:19:55
Chisel Wright wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 11:53:34AM -0500, Michael Cummings wrote: > >>best help is probably in testing ebuilds as they hit the tree in ~x86, > > > I really should make a list of the packages I've had to make local > ebuilds for to enable ~amd64, then I might actually be able to submit > keyword requests ... >
If you do, assign them all to cpw in one big bug, he loves that ;) (Ok, seriously, assign to amd64@g.o with a cc: to perl@g.o - we could do it the other way, but California isn't far enough from Virginia for me to risk retribution from cpw). -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (61) Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>