From: Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:19:15
On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 12:09:44PM -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
> I thought about that - but --ask is an extended install option, whereas > pretend isn't...actually, that whole section should probably reworked to a > narrower combination set, ie if list + install + generate + upgrade; if > install + ask + upgrade; - something along those lines, at least to break > apart the different combinations into more acute conflicts.
Fair enough. It's not a killer. I think -u was working until I hit my current annoyance-du-jour ... dev-perl ebuilds (mostly) for various modules that quite happily have x86 or ~x86 but never remember to include [at least] ~amd64 More custom ebuilds to add the missing keyword, and yet another bug report for gentoo ebuilds coming up :-/ Guess what my primary platform of development is ... Chiz -- Chisel Wright e: chisel@×××××××××××××.uk w: -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>