From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] to clean or noclean
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:03:48
1 Le dimanche 15 mai 2005 à 08:26 -0400, Michael Cummings a écrit :
2
3 > There are arguments for both sides of this one, and I'm completely open.
4 > Granted, might help if I looked at what it was we were cleaning to see if
5 > there was anything we could trim out of the routine anyway. Thoughts?
6
7 Well, maybe it's not for now as we're feature freezed, but what about
8 different default behaviour according to which action is requested ?
9 for example, after searching we keep the stuff, while after
10 installing/upgrading we delete it ?
11 of course, later, we can override both by setting default behaviour in
12 an external config file.. :) (not very compatible with feature freeze
13 too ;p)
16 cab
20 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list