From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan-0.14.0_rc2 feedback?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:54:51
Michael Cummings a écrit :
> I'm figuring if anyone is using this, its the folks on this list. rc2 > fixes a few minor bugs in rc1, and I haven't seen any reports of trouble > with it ('course, I need to actually look for reports too :), so I was > wondering if anyone on here had had any problems (or not). There are > some significant changes between 0.13* and 0.14*, so test the hell out > of it if you can :) >
Sorry, not a lot of time to check this out (currently waiting the end of an emerge -e world, 670 packages..) but i'll asap ;) btw I'm not sure the Gentoo:: naming for packages is the best thing to do. Since these packages are tools for g-cpan, I would use something like Gentoo::gcpan::package, just in case in some future days someone creates packages using perl specifically for Gentoo but not g-cpan ;) Will add more comments later ;) ++, cab -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan-0.14.0_rc2 feedback? Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>