From: antoine.raillon@××××.com
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] sub ebuild_exists - a lot of lc($dir)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:22:17
1 no no, it's my fault ;)
2 everything is there and I should receive mail, but i don't. i'll have to
3 look at the script, i think, maybe it needs some tweaking.. a mail server
4 maybe ;p
9 Michael Cummings
10 <mcummings@gento
11 o.org> Pour
12 gentoo-perl@l.g.o
13 12/05/2005 14:08 cc
14
15 Objet
16 Veuillez Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] sub
17 répondre à ebuild_exists - a lot of lc($dir)
18 gentoo-perl@gent
19 oo.org