From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:07:02
Thanks for the feedback Michele,

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Michele Beltrame <mb@××××××××××.info>wrote:

> - dev-perl/Bundle-CPAN contains a dependency to a non-existent ebuild > dev-perl/Parse-CPAN-Meta. It should depend on > virtual/perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta.
Fixed on branch now :)
> > - perl-core/ExtUtils-Install conflicts with perl-core/ExtUtils-MakeMaker > 6.50 I have on my system (conflicting file is I bumped > MakeMaker (in the master branch only) and the problem disappeared.
For the sake of others reading 6.54 has been added to 'master', which /hopefully/ helps resolve this issue. the kensho branch has also been synchronised vs master so it should be simple to use for others.
> > - Manifest of dev-perl/MooseX-Types-Path-Class/ contains wrong digests > (!), it's got to be rebuilt
Fixed also, somehow a pesky \s turned up in metadata.xml Thanks. -- Kent perl -e "print substr( \"edrgmaM SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 ) for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );"

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho? Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>