From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:07:02
1 Thanks for the feedback Michele,
2
3 On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Michele Beltrame <mb@××××××××××.info>wrote:
4
5 > - dev-perl/Bundle-CPAN contains a dependency to a non-existent ebuild
6 > dev-perl/Parse-CPAN-Meta. It should depend on
7 > virtual/perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta.
10 Fixed on branch now :)
14 > - perl-core/ExtUtils-Install conflicts with perl-core/ExtUtils-MakeMaker
15 > 6.50 I have on my system (conflicting file is Install.pm). I bumped
16 > MakeMaker (in the master branch only) and the problem disappeared.
19 For the sake of others reading 6.54 has been added to 'master', which
20 /hopefully/ helps resolve this issue.
21 the kensho branch has also been synchronised vs master so it should be
22 simple to use for others.
26 > - Manifest of dev-perl/MooseX-Types-Path-Class/ contains wrong digests
27 > (!), it's got to be rebuilt
30 Fixed also, somehow a pesky \s turned up in metadata.xml
31
32 Thanks.
35 Kent
36