From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: fauli@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:09:57
1 We're running out of space: The cheat sheet has two physical pages
2 that are split into six logical pages, which is the maximum supported
3 by leaflet.cls. I've moved EAPI 3 to the previous page and done some
4 slight rewording of two items in EAPI 4, so that the last (logical)
5 page is now empty. The result can be seen here:
6 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~ulm/cheatsheet/>
7
8 The question is if EAPI 5 can be fit into one page? Anyone who wants
9 to take this challenge? Or maybe some of the existing parts could be
10 omitted to save space?
11
12 Ulrich
13
14 (So I gave up my idea of an EAPI cheat sheet coffee mug. How about a
15 24 piece dinnerware set? ;-)