From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:47:15
1 > > Dear all,
2 > > according to "git blame", this is the distribution of authorship
3 > > across the current git master of the pms tex source.
4 >
5 > Not that I particularly mind either way, but your stats are way off due
6 > to reformatting. If you just use "git blame", someone who changes a \t
7 > to a \em in a paragraph gets measured as writing that line and every
8 > line in the paragraph following it.
9 >
10 > If you're looking to change the authors list, I recommend doing so
11 > based upon asking people whether they think they should be on there, and
12 > adding anyone who says yes, rather than on bogus stats.
13
14 Well at least I added some data to undermine my request. Your turn now.
17 Andreas K. Huettel
18 Gentoo Linux developer
19 kde, sci, arm, tex, printing