From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:56:33
1 On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:05:08 +0200
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3 > attached are two patches that will a) add the cheat sheet to the PMS
4 > repository b) integrate it into the PMS document.
5 > b happens by merging the two PDFs together
6 > This is not yet intended for inclusion but a request for review from
7 > your side.
8
9 Hrm, something I've been wondering here... Is there a way to do it as
10 two separate PDFs, but have \refs work? So you'd be able to \ref the
11 relevant parts of PMS from the cheatsheet...
12
13 And if there is, it's probably best if we stop reffing PMS features by
14 table and introduce a whole load of labels for the most appropriate
15 paragraph instead. And if we do that, can we do fancy named paragraphs
16 like the C++ standard does?
19 Ciaran McCreesh