From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: mgorny@g.o, dilfridge@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:09:35
1 On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:07:47 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:09:31 +0200
4 > "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
5 > > Given that and my usual subtlety, I think the current title page
6 > > misrepresents contributorship, and would like to request that the
7 > > following patch is applied to branches master and eapi-5.
8 >
9 > How about making it simpler and just putting Gentoo Foundation there?
10 > That's what we do with eclasses and ebuilds.
11
12 Most of the contributors to PMS at the time the decision was made hadn't
13 signed the copyright transfer contract (and hadn't been asked to sign
14 it), so it's not Foundation copyright. Also, authors and copyright
15 owners aren't the same thing.
18 Ciaran McCreesh