From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:56:10
1 >>>>> On Thu, 10 May 2012, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 10 May 2012 11:04:12 +0200
4 > Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
5 >> > * stdin / new* / here*
6 >>
7 >> Done.
8
9 > The way you've worded it sort of looks like it only applies to
10 > newbin (although the same could be said for some of the existing
11 > wording). Maybe we should restructure that big list into "do"
12 > commands, "new" commands and "permissions" commands, so we can put a
13 > paragraph for each feature group?
14
15 Please go ahead. Should this be done in master, too?
16
17 There's also "keepdir" which isn't covered by any of the above.
18
19 Ulrich