From: Michael Lienhardt <michael.lienhardt@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Added explicit optional star in atoms
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 09:33:46
1 On 09/03/2018 07:36, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Fri, 9 Mar 2018, Michael Lienhardt wrote:
3 >
4 >> - followed by a version specification.</li></ul>
5 >> + followed by a version specification and optionally followed by a star symbol.</li></ul>
6 >
7 > That's not accurate. The asterisk is only allowed with the = operator,
8 > but not as a general option. In fact, that exception is already
9 > explained below in section 8.2.6.1.
10
11 You are right, sorry.
12 However, for me, not stating that an atom can have an asterisk when describing their syntax is confusing.
13 If you agree, I will rephrase my patch.
14
15 > Also, please apply any patches to the LaTeX source, and git
16 > format-patch them.
17
18 Where is the latex source file?
19 I cloned git.gentoo.org/sites/projects/pms.git (as described in https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Project_File_Hosting), and I don't see any .tex file there.
20 I also looked at https://dev.gentoo.org/~ulm/pms, which is different from the git repository, but I didn't see any .tex file there either.
21
22 Then, I created the patch with
23 $ git format-patch master -1 @
24 after commiting. Should I have done things differently?
25
26 Best,
27 Michael