From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:10:26
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:58:22 +0200
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> You haven't pushed the changes to github.
Mmm. I had, but lolgithub timed out and I didn't notice. They're definitely pushed now.
> > > And for inital review: > > > 0008: Add Gentoo logo to PMS and desk reference. > > > > What's the copyright / licence / author information for the logo? > > Gentoo Foundation holds the copyright and we can talk to the trustees > about it. In the end, PMS is a Gentoo project.
I get very wary dealing with things where we don't have all that information very clearly indicated. I'd appreciate it if you could get a definitive answer.
> > There's something weird with convert -- if it doesn't support svg, > > it exits successfully anyway. Not sure whether we can do anything > > about that. > > Problem of the user...so a check for USE=svg on imagemagick is then > needed in the ebuild for app-doc/pms. :)
Yeah, but I'd still rather we failed sensibly if there's an easy way of doing so.
> > Can't get it to build, either: > > > > ! LaTeX Error: File `gentoo-logo' not found. > > Because you haven't applied some of the patches.
Ah. Thought I'd correctly picked out all the necessary bits. Evidently not... -- Ciaran McCreesh