From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:14:59
> according to "git blame", this is the distribution of authorship > across the current git master of the pms tex source.
> 2 Pierre-Yves Aillet > 5 Fernando J. Pereda > 6 Mark Loeser > 7 Richard Brown > 8 Thomas Anderson > 25 NotCommittedYet (???) > 27 Bo Ørsted Andresen > 28 Brian Harring > 37 Michał Górny > 197 David Leverton > 557 Ulrich Müller > 678 Stephen Bennett > 694 Christian Faulhammer > 1903 Ciaran McCreesh
> Given that and my usual subtlety, I think the current title page > misrepresents contributorship, and would like to request that the > following patch is applied to branches master and eapi-5.
> - pdfauthor={Stephen P. Bennett, Ciaran McCreesh}, > + pdfauthor={Ulrich Mueller, Stephen P. Bennett, Christian Faulhammer, Ciaran McCreesh},
Placing my name first would be an even worse misrepresentation of contributorship than what we have currently. So better keep names in alphabetical order. And maybe you should ask the next ones on the list (especially David Leverton) if they want to be included too? Ulrich

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>