From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Small cleanup of ebuild-functions.tex
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:21:23
Today on the menu: Making PMS describe the ebuild functions more precisely.

First change: the test phase is only run when enabled. Since PMS doesn't
document FEATURES yet we can only say "if tests are enabled" instead of being
more precise. Well, defining FEATURES shouldn't be too hard, but that's for
another day.

Second change: The phase order for package updates and reinstalls is the same.
This makes a whole chunk of the listing redundant, so we can collapse it.

3 lines added, 21 removed. Isn't decrufting great?

Have fun,

File name MIME type
pms-fix-ebuild-phases.patch text/x-patch

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] Small cleanup of ebuild-functions.tex Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>