From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:21:30
>> > My proposal now is to drop the KDEBUILD conditionals as a whole >> > as the overlay has gone anyway, where it was used. >> >> Patch is attached. Please review and commit.
> Please point me to the reasonable steps you have taken to ensure > that there are no users with kdebuild-1 packages installed.
Now that you've obviously changed your mind, could this be committed? It would be nice if we had a reliable basis for future patches, without the uncertainty if they should include kdebuild conditionals or not. Ulrich

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>