From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:21:30
1 >>>>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 >> > My proposal now is to drop the KDEBUILD conditionals as a whole
4 >> > as the overlay has gone anyway, where it was used.
5 >>
6 >> Patch is attached. Please review and commit.
7
8 > Please point me to the reasonable steps you have taken to ensure
9 > that there are no users with kdebuild-1 packages installed.
10
11 Now that you've obviously changed your mind, could this be committed?
12 It would be nice if we had a reliable basis for future patches,
13 without the uncertainty if they should include kdebuild conditionals
14 or not.
15
16 Ulrich