From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Gentoo project lead (was: Re: Step back)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:12:54
1 >>>>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2
3 > job constraints limit the time I have available for Gentoo.
4 > Some projects I care for need to live without me now, one is PMS
5 > unfortunately, where I did not contribute too much in the last
6 > couple of months.
7
8 Thank you for all the work you've done for the project. And I hope
9 that you'll come back at a later time.
10
11 Looks like we need a new lead for the Gentoo project then. I offer to
12 take up the mantle myself, unless there are other volunteers.
13
14 > Of course I am still available for counsel regarding the TeX stuff.
15
16 This is really appreciated.
17
18 Ulrich