From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] More compact EAPI tables?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:42:28
1 On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:28:01 +0100
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3 > There are many of them, and they have grown 7 rows. How about
4 > compacting them a little, by combining rows with identical behaviour?
5
6 Yes. There's a lot that can be done on formatting. It wasn't a big deal
7 when we only had a couple of EAPIs, but now it is.
8
9 > At the same time, I would drop usage of the teletype font for EAPI
10 > names, because this isn't handled consistently anyway.
11
12 I've gone off teletype in general after I figured out why text in math
13 mode looked wrong... (The answer is to use \mathit{}.)
16 Ciaran McCreesh