From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:38:09
>>> Any particular reason for leaving out "No -j1 for src_test"? It was on >>> your previous list. >> >> I couldn't find -j1 being mandated in the spec, and Portage doesn't >> seem to do it any more.
> Portage still does it (_eapi0_src_test function inside > bin/ If the -j1 isn't mandated then I'll just go > ahead and remove it.
In fact, the spec says: | The default implementation used when the ebuild lacks the src_test | function must, if tests are enabled, run make check if and only if | such a target is available, or if not run make test, if and only | such a target is available. I guess "make check" implies that no -j option is passed to make, which is equivalent to -j1. Ulrich