From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionales
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:15:20
1 On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:02:41 +0100
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3 > > We also don't know when we'll have a spec of what EAPI 3 is, so
4 > > there's no point in tinkering with PMS until we do.
5 >
6 > Come on. Renaming from 3 to 4 is trivial.
7
8 ...and, from the looks of things, completely wrong. Zac has started
9 putting some of the things that that patch moved from 3 to 4 in the
10 3_pre series. Now we're going to have to play a fun game of bouncing
11 things backwards and forward between EAPIs to match Zac's whims, which
12 don't seem to agree with the most recent Council vote on the subject.
13
14 As I said when Christian first asked, waiting until all this had been
15 settled before doing anything is the much better solution.
18 Ciaran McCreesh