From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionales
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:02:25
1 >>>>> On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > * Don't commit the EAPI 3 / 4 changes until the Council are done
4 > changing things,
5
6 From the summary of the December Council meeting [1]:
7
8 | EAPI-3 status
9 | =============
10 | [...]
11 | Because prefix support will be EAPI-3 (see below), the EAPI items
12 | referenced here will be referred to as EAPI-4 in the future.
13
14 Official Council decision, therefore nothing to discuss. (And no, we
15 won't rename it back.)
16
17 > We also don't have approved summaries of any of the meetings where
18 > these things happened.
19
20 And what is [1] then?
21