From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:16:24
1 On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:46:07 +0200
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3 > 0001: Desk reference anew, even with TOC entry now
4
5 Applied, thanks. I got rid of the subdirectory, it looked weird. Once
6 we're back to a single branch we can go and subdirectory everything.
7
8 The new dep is dev-tex/leaflet, for anyone who's too lazy to work it
9 out.
10
11 > 0002: Makefile tweaking
12
13 Applied, thanks.
14
15 > 0003: Gentoo logo addition for playing around
16
17 Ok, I got this working.
18
19 For PMS, I think there needs to be a bigger vertical gap between the
20 main title and the logo.
21
22 I'm not convinced by it as the background for the cheatsheet. It'll
23 just make it a lot harder to print, and a bit harder to read.
26 Ciaran McCreesh