From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI specification in ebuilds
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:05:07
1 >>>>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, David Leverton wrote:
2
3 > On 10 April 2012 22:41, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> If the EAPI is to be specified, it must be assigned to precisely once.
5 >> The assignment must occur within the first 20 lines of the ebuild, must
6 >> not be preceded by any lines other than blank lines or those that start
7 >> with optional whitespace followed by a # character, and the assignment
8 >> statement must match the following regular expression:
9
10 > Do we still need the 20 line limit if we're doing it this way?
11
12 I see no advantage in keeping the 20 line limit.
13
14 Ulrich