From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:09:03
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:28:26 +0200
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> But I think I will go away from the calculated page layouts defined > by typearea.sty. It uses the golden ratio (see > <URL:>, you > will find two-page layouts there, too), which is great, but I will > adapt it for our needs. So near to a canon, one-sided and with a > bigger outer (right margin).
I've switched the eapi-3 draft to use book rather than article for now so that the margin labels are more or less readable. That's just a temporary thing, it's still yours to play with. I've pushed what I've done so far to [1]. The labels should be more or less complete; I'm going through and reviewing all the EAPI 3 stuff and fixing as many of the TODOs as I can next, so there'll still be lots of rebasing. If you find time to come up with any better formatting, I can apply normal patches if you'd rather not work out how to make git do your bidding. [1]: -- Ciaran McCreesh