From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:39:37
On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:09:31 +0200
"Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
> Dear all, > according to "git blame", this is the distribution of authorship > across the current git master of the pms tex source.
Not that I particularly mind either way, but your stats are way off due to reformatting. If you just use "git blame", someone who changes a \t to a \em in a paragraph gets measured as writing that line and every line in the paragraph following it. If you're looking to change the authors list, I recommend doing so based upon asking people whether they think they should be on there, and adding anyone who says yes, rather than on bogus stats. -- Ciaran McCreesh

Subject Author
Re: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>