From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:39:37
1 On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:09:31 +0200
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 > Dear all,
4 > according to "git blame", this is the distribution of authorship
5 > across the current git master of the pms tex source.
6
7 Not that I particularly mind either way, but your stats are way off due
8 to reformatting. If you just use "git blame", someone who changes a \t
9 to a \em in a paragraph gets measured as writing that line and every
10 line in the paragraph following it.
11
12 If you're looking to change the authors list, I recommend doing so
13 based upon asking people whether they think they should be on there, and
14 adding anyone who says yes, rather than on bogus stats.
17 Ciaran McCreesh