From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] RE: Moving PMS hosting
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:35:42
1 Well there was a bit of miscommunication and would like to follow up
2 here as due to the posting title that you see earlier from Ciaran.
3
4 The short version for those who don't want to read more is that both
5 Ciaran and andrew (trelane) had their bugzilla access revoked for a week
6 due to their inability to work together and continued postings on an
7 issue that the user relations team considered resolved.
8
9 The slightly longer version is that I made a mistake and assumed that my
10 reply got to ciaranm about his bugzilla status being revoked for a week
11 and was informed that it most likely didn't due to the timing of his
12 account being locked and not sending him the notification. I should of
13 contacted him directly instead of relying on the system. That was my
14 fault and I apologize for not doing that.
15
16 I hope this clarifies a bit and if you have any questions please feel
17 free to contact me directly.