From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>, gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] License for code snippets included in PMS
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:40:52
1 On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 03:10:55PM +0100, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > >>>>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >
4 > >>> Could we put all code snippets under some unrestrictive license
5 > >>> please? Like CC0-1.0-Universal?
6 >
7 > > To be on the safe side I think we should get permission from
8 > > everyone who has worked on the code snippets before applying this
9 > > patch.
10 >
11 > Here's the complete list from git history:
12 > env-saving.listing (21 lines):
13 > Ciaran McCreesh
14
15 This section wasn't accurate, as such I threw it out- attached is a
16 brain dump of exactly what characteristics can be relied on for
17 env saving, and should be reasonably complete.
18
19 Could stand to have some comments added though.
20
21 As for license, CC0-1.0-universal/public domain/whatever floats your
22 boat.
23
24 ~harring

0001-correct-env-saving.listing-to-be-accurate-complete.patch text/plain