From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>, Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>, gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:06:58
1 >>>>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > I need it there for as long as there is support for it in Paludis,
4 > which is two major releases away if we do this the responsible way
5
6 So keep an old version of it around for your own personal use. Where's
7 the problem with this?
8
9 > What's wrong with leaving something that's already there in place
10 > for a while longer?
11
12 It makes the LaTeX source almost unreadable in some places, and
13 therefore makes working with it more difficult.
14
15 And please specify what timeframe you mean by "a while". Weeks,
16 months, years?
17
18 Ulrich