From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:44:59
1 Hi,
2
3 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
4 > > In the long term we should move the chapter files into a "chapters"
5 > > subdirectory. I can create a patch for that.
6 >
7 > Why do we need subdirectories? So far as I can see we're a long way
8 > off, and probably won't ever reach, the point where things are
9 > unmanageable without them.
10
11 It isn't about managing the files but about getting into the code. A
12 root directory with only five files is easier to grasp for a
13 beginner than with 20. The move isn't hard, so we can do this at every
14 point in the future.
15
16 > > I wanted to add it when all labels for all EAPIs are ready.
17 >
18 > I thought they were. Didn't I do labels for 1 and 2 things?
19
20 I wasn't sure if they were complete...anyway, I now have EAPI 3
21 properly referenced. You want that version or should I go through 1
22 and 2, also?
23
24 > > The long abstract was needed to fill the first page, it looked so
25 > > empty in the first version. So I will cut it down.
26 >
27 > Stick a picture of a cow there or something.
28
29 I now have EAPI 0 described, so a shorter abstract should do it.
30
31 V-Li
34 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
35 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
36
37 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>