From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o, gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionales
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:29:55
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:00:56 -0800
Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
> As pointed out many times to you. kdebuild has nothing with do with > Gentoo proper. I see no reason that it should concern the council at > all. I do not intend to vote on this item and consider the matter EOF.
Ok. You're ignoring every previous Council decision on the matter, and you're ignoring the Council decision on how the PMS project is supposed to handle disagreement. In that case, I'll withdraw my request, and shall just nuke kdebuild-1 support straight away with a simple news item for Paludis users. -- Ciaran McCreesh