From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o, gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionales
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:29:55
1 On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:00:56 -0800
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3 > As pointed out many times to you. kdebuild has nothing with do with
4 > Gentoo proper. I see no reason that it should concern the council at
5 > all. I do not intend to vote on this item and consider the matter EOF.
6
7 Ok. You're ignoring every previous Council decision on the matter, and
8 you're ignoring the Council decision on how the PMS project is supposed
9 to handle disagreement.
10
11 In that case, I'll withdraw my request, and shall just nuke kdebuild-1
12 support straight away with a simple news item for Paludis users.
15 Ciaran McCreesh