From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:46:29
1 On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:38:46 +0100
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3 > >>>>> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > It'll break the mtime and prefix patches that're pending review,
5 > > and I'm still waiting for Christian to revert his mistakes.
6 >
7 > Only possible mistake that I see is the note in the cheat sheet.
8 > If the EAPI renaming was reverted then above-mentioned patches would
9 > break, too.
10
11 The EAPI renaming needs sorting out for Zac's decision to ignore what
12 the Council said anyway... I am still of the opinion that that whole
13 batch of patches should be reverted, sorted out properly and then mailed
14 to the list for review. However, it's Christian's mess to sort out.
17 Ciaran McCreesh