From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Config Cleanup Last Call
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:28:57
1 On Sunday 26 February 2006 00:09, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > - if 0 and match and mykey in ["PORTAGE_BINHOST"]:
4 > > - # These require HTTP Encoding
5 > > ...
6 > >
7 > > This shouldn't be in a "cleanup" patch either.
10 > Er, may I ask why it's in the code at all? :)
11
12 (I cut the rest because I'm hoping it is the last comment that you are
13 referring to.)
14
15 10 Apr 2004; Nicholas Jones <carpaski@g.o> portage.py: ... Added
16 HTTP encoding to PORTAGE_BINHOST with checks and fallbacks.
17
18 There's no bug reference but surrounding bugs are in the range of 25000
19 through 45000. If I recall correctly, we hadn't reached 50000 during that
20 period yet. You might be able to find a relevant bug within the closed ones.
23 Jason Stubbs
24 --
25 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list