From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] portage-ng roadmap?
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:45:13
1 On 28 Jun 2004, at 16:08, Marius Mauch wrote:
2
3 > On 06/28/04 Adrian Gschwend wrote:
4 >
5 >> Unfortunately I couldn't find much about it, so I decided to ask here
6 >> about the status. How is portage-ng getting along? Is there a roadmap
7 >> somewhere? What needs to be done?
8 >
9 > It's not getting along at all, we're concentrating our efforts on the
10 > current portage. Right now I consider portage-ng a dead project.
11
12 it's not.
13
14 Best regards,
15
16 Pieter Van den Abeele
17
18 > Marius
19 >
20 > --
21 > Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub
22 >
23 > In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
24 > Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
28 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list