From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] License filtering and packages sets
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:52:47
1 2007-07-30 23:39:14 Zac Medico napisał(a):
2 > Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis wrote:
3 > > Hi list,
4 > > I would like to know what is the status of license filtering and packages
5 > > sets in trunk version of Portage. Documentation is very poor in these
6 > > cases and I hope that I'm not disturbing you.
7 > >
8 > > I heard that license filtering implementation is finished, so I tried to
9 > > use ACCEPT_LICENSE, but I didn't get succesful results.
10 > > If it is possible, I would like that somebody explained how can license
11 > > filtering and packages sets be used.
12 >
13 > Package sets aren't really useful yet since there is no support for
14 > them in emerge (other than system and world).
15
16 OK.
17
18 > The ACCEPT_LICENSE should work. Simply put whichever licenses you
19 > want to accept in that variable and packages with licenses other
20 > than those that you've selected will be masked. There is some more
21 > information on bug #152593.
22
23 Thanks. Now I see that I was testing ACCEPT_LICENSE="" which as I now know
24 disables filtering.
27 Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
28 --
29 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list