From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Cc: glep@g.o, robbat2@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] [0/4] proto-GLEPS for Tree-signing
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:12:28
1 Hi folks, it's that time again, time for the proto-gleps on
2 tree-signing. Barring two minor TODO items, I have completed all of the
3 series dealing with distribution issues and Manifest2.
4
5 The developer issues and gnupg management issues remain, but they don't
6 block the Manifest2 and distribution parts, so I'm not including them
7 here at this time.
8
9 I have included the changes that genone made in message-id
10 20071201110545.d2d9c163.genone@g.o to all of the dev-portage@
11 alias.
12
13 I'm going to put each GLEP into a separate email under this thread.
14
15 XX - this email
16 00-proposal-overview
17 01-distribution-process-security
18 02-developer-process-security - NOT INCLUDED
19 03-gnupg-policies-and-handling - NOT INCLUDED
20 04-manifest2-hashes
21 05-manifest2-clarifications
22
23 If you want to view the files in CVS:
24 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/users/robbat2/tree-signing-gleps/
27 Robin Hugh Johnson
28 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
29 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
30 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85