From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] =* support in package.{keywords,mask,unmask}
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:01:01
1 On 08/08/04 Andy Lutomirski wrote:
2
3 > I like to use
4 >
5 > =*gnome-base/ ~amd64
6 >
7 > in my portage.keywords. It looks like this is supposed to work, but
8 > it doesn't. Here's a short patch to fix it. Is this the right place
9 > to submit it?
10
11 No, please post bugs and patches on bugs.gentoo.org (under "Portage
12 Development"). Also I've no clue what that syntax is supposed to mean,
13 so please include a detailed description for it on your bugreport.
14
15 Marius
20 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
21 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.