From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] PATCH: parallel-fetch
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:31:34
1 Brian Harring wrote:
2 >>2) Display a warning message via an atexit hook when parallel-fetching is
3 >>enabled, in order to alert the user that background fetching may _still_ be
4 >>in progress if emerge appears to hang after an ebuild dies (this happened
5 >>to me while kde-3.5 was fetching in the background).
6 >
7 > Details please...
8 > atexit portage_exec hooks should kill off the fetcher.
9
10 Well, I'm running the latest svn so there could be a regression in the recent changes to portage_exec.cleanup().
11
12 Zac
13 --
14 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list