From: Samuel Bernardo <samuelbernardo.mail@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] repos.conf: suppport for syncing from branch/tag
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:04:19
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm just a gentoo user and not a portage dev ;)
4
5 Anyway is your question about repositories using git?
6
7 For svn that is already possible, since you can checkout a specific
8 branch or tag.
9
10 For git, reviewing the current documentation, I think that is not
11 available, since there are no attributes to select branch or tag.
12
13 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki//etc/portage/repos.conf
14
15 Cheers