From: Pingveno <pingveno@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Wildcards in package.keywords
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:07:24
1 Hi,
2 I just recently finished an installation KDE 3.5.2. The process, of
3 course, required the use of a great deal of entries in the
4 package.keywords file to get around the fact that KDE is not in stable
5 yet. I was able to write a simple Python script to automate adding all
6 of the KDE packages, but it was still a hassle. Would it be possible to
7 add in a feature that just needs this in package.keywords:
8
9 kde-base/* ~x86
10
11 or, to apply it to a single version, this:
12
13 =kde-base/*-3.5.1 ~x86
14
15 Regular expressions would, of course, work too. They might be a little
16 bit of overkill, though.
17
18 Chow,
19 Aaron DeVoreg