From: "Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)" <neurogeek@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Signing off patches
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:24:56
1 On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Alexander Berntsen <alexander@××××××.net>wrote:
2
34 So, how would this work with emails to this list, exactly? An email should
35 be sent any time one of those fields is changed?
36 I think that would be overkill in our specific context. That makes much
37 more sense if we had a CR tool, where changes to a patch could be seen in
38 one place, and email passes to be only a 'notification tool'.
39
40 Do you have a more detailed plan on how would this work?
41
42 Cheers,
45 Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)
46 Gentoo Developer