From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Next team meeting
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:18:53
1 On 06/11/14 11:58, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 >
3 > The next team meeting scheduler:
4 >
5 > http://whenisgood.net/xnq98br
6 >
7 > the results:
8 >
9 > http://whenisgood.net/xnq98br/results/9zqwgaj
10 >
11 > On the agenda:
12 >
13 > Team lead election, also co-lead, release co-ordinator
14 > next release
15 > plugin-sync finalization report and a couple decisions to make.
16 > repoman rewrite: round one breakup has started
17 > subslots, backtracking, resolver <== we really need to get a sub team
18 > together to to handle the bugs, learn the code, create a new code model
19 > to work towards implementing. Sebastian is all alone on this. He needs
20 > help.
24 Can I be invited to discuss xattrs + portage. I want to co-ordinate
25 with the team on how to best integrate this since some of the machinary
26 is unnecessarily complex. I will take about 5 mins.
29 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
30 Chair of Information Technology
31 D'Youville College
32 Buffalo, NY 14201