From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Composite exceptions?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:19:17
1 On 02/26/2010 07:11 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > Hello!
5 > I was wondering how to best handle a case with functions that I would
6 > like to collect several exceptions from. Is there an existing standard
7 > way to solve this?
8 >
9 > I was thinking of using the composite pattern for this allowing to throw
10 > "a tree of exceptions" with the option to flatten it for display later.
11 > How far off does that sound to you?
12
13 Do you have an example case where you want to use this? Is this a
14 common practice? Maybe other approaches are better?
15 --
16 Thanks,
17 Zac