From: tvali <qtvali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] DB and binary dependency
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:43:22
1 On 23/03/06, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbieri@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Ok... this discussion is missing my initial point that is how to
4 > provide binary dependency and avoid many crashes we have now with
5 > almost no effort.
8 Paul was not missing it ;)
9
10 Part of his message was for me, part was for you.
11
12 I have got my job now so i leave for a while :)
15 > Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
16 > --------------------------------------
17 > Jabber: barbieri@×××××.com
18 > MSN: barbieri@×××××.com
19 > ICQ#: 17249123
20 > Skype: gsbarbieri
21 > Mobile: +55 (81) 9927 0010
22 > Phone: +1 (347) 624 6296; 08122692@××××××××××××××.com
23 > GPG: 0xB640E1A2 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
24 >
25 > --
26 > gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list
32 tvali
33
34 Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft
35 building progress by weight. -Bill Gates
36
37 For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
38 wrong. -H L Mencken
39
40 Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when
41 something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and
42 practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.
43
44 http://www.eskimo.com/~hottub/software/programming_quotes.html
45 http://www.softwarequotes.com/